Retirement Homes in Towcester
This retirement development of 43 one and two bedroom apartments has been granted planning permission. A construction start date is yet to be confirmed. Make sure to register your interest now to be the first to hear updates for this upcoming development.
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
The master bedrooms have fitted walk-in wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
The apartments come with tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms as well – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are stringently inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers.
All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
New homes for sale in Towcester
These new homes for sale in Towcester, the affluent market town in south Northamptonshire, are ideally located for local amenities and services. There is plenty to be found close by to suit every kind of retirement lifestyle.
- The town has good shopping facilities with several major supermarket chains including Waitrose, Tesco, Co-op and Aldi, as well as a range of smaller shops and numerous restaurants of various cuisines.
- If you venture down Chantry Lane, the smell of malt and hops can once more be experienced around the old Grade II listed Towcester Mill Brewery, which dates back to the end of the 19th Century and was recorded in the Domesday Book.
- St Lawrence’s C of E Church is a focal point in the middle of the town. It has a 12th Century Norman transitional foundation and is thought to have been laid over a Saxon 10th Century stone building. Elements of the church are likely to date back to Roman times, as St Lawrence was a patron saint of the Roman legions.
- Nearby to Towcester, the home of the British Grand Prix can be found at Silverstone motor racing circuit.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Towcester Centre for Leisure
- Spoone Shopping Centre
- Post Office
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions