Our ambition, your future
Churchill Retirement Living jobs and careers bring rewarding work, recognition, enjoyment, excitement, motivation and a challenge!
We are a multi award-winning company working exclusively within the UK retirement housebuilding sector. We are a family-run privately owned business and we're going places. We are proud of what we do and the people we work with. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, now employing over 600 people across several offices and growing all the time.
We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK for those looking for an independent lifestyle in later life. Developments are designed to take away all the hassle and fears that can be experienced by older people and provide security, peace of mind and independence.
Award Winning Company
We received 3 stars from Best Companies for demonstrating extraordinary levels of engagement within the workplace - the seventh time we've achieved this score.
We’ve won a host of awards including the WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year 2016 award, and we've also been ranked 2nd in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2019. This is our best ranking to date, having achieved 3rd place last year.
We're recruiting for staff in a number of sectors including sales and marketing, construction and finance, and we're always on the look out for talented individuals. If Churchill Retirement Living sounds like the sort of company you want to be part of, then please take a look at our current vacancies. We have a range of Churchill Retirement Living jobs and careers that may be of interest.
Current Job Vacancies:
Sales & Marketing
- Sales Negotiator - Ringwood
- Sales Executive - Camberley
- Sales Executive - Malmesbury
- Area Sales Executive East Sussex / South Coast
- Graphic Artworker - Ringwood
- Marketing Executive - Midlands
- Marketing Manager - Eastern
- Sales Executives - across all counties in our Midlands region
- Sales Executives - across all counties in our Eastern region
- Sales Executives - across all counties in our South East region
- Sales Executives - across all counties in the South West region
Construction & Commercial
- Contracts Manager- East Midlands
- Senior Site Manager - Diss
- Site Manager - Westwood Cross, Kent
- Site Manager - Tenterden, Kent
- Site Manager - Totnes, Devon
- Site Manager - Exeter, Devon
- Site Manager - Calne, Wiltshire
- Assistant Site Manager - Swanley
- Drainage Engineer - St. Albans
- Structural Engineer - St. Albans
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Bromsgrove
- Quantity Surveyor - Byfleet
- Quantity Surveyor - St. Albans
- Building Surveyor - Ringwood
- Land Buyers / Senior Land Buyers - across our Eastern Region
- Land Buyers / Senior Land Buyers - across our Midlands Region
- Land Buyers / Senior Land Buyers - across our South East region
- Land Buyers/ Senior Land Buyers across our South West region
- Head of Land - Kent
- Head of Land - Eastern
- Land Manager - Eastern
- Land Buyer - Eastern
- Land Manager - East Midlands
- Land Buyer - Ringwood
- Land Buyer - Bristol