Retirement Homes in Tonbridge
We are delighted to announce that we have acquired a brand new site for a proposed collection of retirement apartments, nestled in the heart of Tonbridge in Kent.
We are currently awaiting planning permission. Make sure to register your details with us today to be amongst the first to hear updates about this new site, coming soon to Tonbridge.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
- Easy-turn lever taps
- Fitted and tiled shower room
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Illuminated light switches
Service charges explained…
We understand that the ongoing cost of running your new apartment is an important factor to consider when deciding to purchase a Churchill apartment. That’s why a full service charge budget analysis is available for each individual development. Owners are consulted on this annually, and we always aim to keep the cost as low as possible.
- Cost of providing the Lodge Manager
- Security systems and call monitoring
- External maintenance
- Building insurance
- All furnishings for the Owners’ Lounge and communal areas.
With energy costs on the increase, it is worth highlighting that we use thermal efficient materials and effective insulation throughout our developments. We ensure we use energy efficient:
All of which adds up to a lower carbon footprint and lower energy bills.
To help lower your bills even further, every Churchill development comes with built in renewable energy or heating systems – via either ground/air source heat pumps or solar panel technology. These generate renewable energy or hot water for use throughout the communal areas and individual apartments, improving sustainability, and helps save you money.
*Based on ‘Sizing up the Situation’ report (Housing LIN, 2014) and Millstream service charge data.
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Lodge Manager
Find out more about Independent Retirement Living
- What is retirement living?
- Independent living
- Safety and security
- Facilities at our lodges
- Is retirement living for you?
- How much does it cost?
- Millstream Management Services
- See what our customers say
Our moving services are designed to help you every step of the way.
Please note this is a generic virtual tour.
Historic market town nestled in Kent
Tonbridge is a beautiful market town, rich in British history. With idyllic, rolling countryside surrounding this popular town and over 150 listed buildings, Tonbridge really is the perfect location to call home.
- Tonbridge High Street offers an array of high street retailers along with specialist independent shops and a wide range of amenities including a Waitrose supermarket, WH Smith, a Post Office, banks, coffee shops, a variety of eateries and a pharmacy.
- Visit the magnificent Tonbridge Castle and immerse yourself in rich English history. Explore the castle and admire the beautiful remains that stand tall today.
- Haysden Country Park is set in stunning countryside covering 165 acres in the Medway Valley with the River Medway running along the park. A designated Local Nature Reserve, visitors can explore the nature trails throughout the park.
- The idyllic and charismatic building of Ightham Mote is a must-see. This is a 14th-century manor house that sits on a little island surrounded by water. With beautiful gardens, walk around and take in the views of the lakes and woodland.
To locate the points of interest on the map hover over the location marker.
- Train Station
- Post Office
- Tonbridge Castle
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.Get Directions
More properties in Kent
Awaiting Planning Permission
Planning granted – coming soon!
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
1 & 2 bedroom apartments